Thursday, November 6, 2008

Where is my hair???????????

I am facing what “petty” called a quarter life crisis!!! And the proof to this??? The astound amount of hair I gather whenever I washed them gently. SHIT!!!!!

Okay let me think back and analyse what actually went wrong!

1) Stress level – Although my work is pretty heavy, friends are irritating enough, family nagging too much, money kept disappearing from my wallet, I still believe the amount of stress I am facing is consider moderate.
2) Age – Yes I know. I am arriving at 27 soon. But it’s not even past half the age to call myself old!
3) Sleep – I know sleep is important and these few days I have been a little rebellious to sleep at 10pm. Is 11pm considered early or late then?
4) Shampoo – I switched from Head and Shoulder to Clear just last week. The problem now is, my hair are not thinning, they are thick and black but yet diminishing!!!
5) Wax & Gel – This is one main cause of it despite many claims that it doesn’t hinder hair growth nor deteriorate hair fall issues. But I believe this is one of the main reasons!!

So my conclusion, I am not going to apply any wax and gel for most of the days. I am going to change a new shampoo that isn’t too chemical! I never consent with the concept of using more chemical to treat chemical issues! 霸王!!maybe I should just give it a try and trust Jackie for once, although I seriously treated all his action’s movie as a comedy and hopefully the shampoo isn't a joke.

On a side note, I was quite surprise yesterday to receive my first Bday present. Yes indeed, like some friends mentioned brusquely that it’s still far away, I was very touched, at the very least, that the sender Ms Cheng, was not one of my confidant. The gift was simple yet heartfelt. To be frank, I had no wish of celebrating this year! I just want a simple yet cozy lunch or dinner with some close friends and family. I am just too old to start another bash party!

No comments: