Saturday, November 15, 2008

Dangerous

Did I mention that my application form for an increment has been finally sign off by my immediate supervisor?
This means that despite the bad economic turn, I still benefit slightly from it. At least not having a pay cut but an increment!

Alright, I went for my blading session again yesterday at east coast. This round, we went at around 4.30pm and I really think its not a very good timing to roller blade on a Saturday and at that time.
Along the way, I saw so many accidents happening. There was this lady who slips off her roller blades and landed on her head. The floor was filled with blood. Many Cyclist who try to avoid the crowd skid and hurt themselves, young teens just learning how to blade and cycle on the busy traffic path causing danger to themselves as well as inconvenience to others.
There were at the same time many inconsiderate pedestrian strolling on the bicycle lane feeling romantic while others have to carefully shun them.
I think it’s a matter of time when someone bang into them before they start to learn where to stroll.

None-the-less, I saw many familiar faces there. I bet Celine saw me but not giving some greetings and Sharon who saw me greeted me too overwhelming that she nearly lost control of her own bike as well as the cyclist behind her. Luckily except for her finger, nothing else went wrong.

I think this will be the last time I am going there in the evening. I can’t even see the roads clearly around 6.30pm where the streets lights are not on yet. Haha..but its an achievement that I suffer Zero falls this round as well as learning the proper way to up slope and down slope.

And congrats to Fengli on his wedding!! Just gotten his invitation…and it will means I will have 3 wedding celebrations from the period 6/12 all the way to 10/12!!!

Oh no to my wallet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: