Thursday, November 13, 2008

Oh gosh....

My presentation was detrimental but at least, no jeering in the meeting room. I really hope I wasn’t speckled by the crowd on the sweat that kind of dripping down my side burn.
I didn’t even dare ask for any praise or feedback from my colleagues. Let’s just forget about it!

And the funniest thing to happen is that I thought I lost my thumb drive in the presentation but all along, it was in my back pocket. I searched high and low for it, troubled everyone to do a search for me where it was all along with me. Haha…Paiseh!!!

And I had much worse encounter, somehow, my office introduce 2 colleagues from hell!! All out to disturb and irritate me…lol, but apart from these, they are pretty nice ladies too =) AHEM!

Why is everyone irritating me so much when I did nothing to them??? Even sotong tried her prank on me today, wasting all my precious sms that is filled with lots of concern in it.
She is going to get it from me when we meet up!!! Haha…but then again, I am glad that it was just a joke as I won’t really wished my best friend to ended up emo!!!

No comments: