Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My show, my presentation

It wasn’t a new thing to hold the Budget briefing once a year. But being the presenter this year, it is something new. Although I don find myself in panic or suffering cold feet, I really hope I will be free of them even after tomorrow.

The problem of presenting in front of such a large crowd of all levels, is that it's either you received applaud or jeering from the audience. For me, I just wish for a safe briefing. And I am so confident the questions being thrown at me from the floor would be 10 times of that I can react!

None-the-less, just hope I wouldn’t suffer from any tongue-tied.

Oh, on my journey home today, I was flashing through some of the pictures in my hp and it brought me all the way back to the day I just joined.
From the very remote office to the current, lively and fun group of colleagues, so much has changed. Witnessing eras caused by each massive turnover of staff and the change in culture whenever new staffs joins.

I used to have a very fun neighbour, sitting next to my cubicle and got to be frank that those were the times, I get so busy bothering her. Basically, I can’t remember what work I have done during then…
It has been sometimes since I last catch up with her and guesses that in these days of financial turmoil, she should be very busy. I hope she is living a life full of fun and wishing her health and happiness!
That goes to all my other friends as well.

Oh it’ so dreadful at the thought of the meeting tomorrow…I just hope, I won’t have another restless night!

No comments: