Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Gloomy ~ Like the Weather!

“When it rains
The gloomy clouds
Touch the ground
Brown rivulets trickle away
Sadness scurry with drops of rain
Weather vanes weep and turn
Forget the sorrow
The sun will rise
Sun will shine”

How I really wish…

Sometimes I really wonder why a person likes to talk to me. I can understand the majority, but I just can’t comprehend what the minority are thinking.
Trying your best to behave well-bred in a conversation yet portrays aggressiveness and sarcasm in your speech or dialogue. Why won’t you just save your breath and speak to those you like? Won’t it save all troubles and unpleasantness?

Maybe, just maybe, I need to be clearer,
Save all sarcasms for yourself like I once said. I did not beg for friends, neither did I ever ask for your concern. Staying friendly and silent as well as submissive doesn’t authorise intimidating behaviours from you.
It only makes me flabbergasted at your immature behaviour.
Please stay away before I return you the same form of greetings and by then, make sure you can accept graciously like I did. You know I can do much better than you did.

For goodness sake, bringing me down in any exchange to make you stand out from others isn’t something you should be proud of. It only makes me feel how pathetic and sympathising you are. Even if you succeed, no one will remember you without my presence.

Just in case, you feel intimidated by my presence, you can always feel free to drop me out of any gatherings. I am perfectly fine with it.

Grow up please! Live your life happily like you should and do the things that you think will make you feel good.

To anyone and maybe no-one on the above comments

No comments: