Sunday, November 2, 2008

Testing of new Blades!

A very nice morning for me to test out my newly bought blades. We met around 10am at East Coast Park…

Too anxious about this trip that I forgot all about the important things that i should take note. I didn’t bring my allen key along with me and I assumed that the wheels would be of my preference. A big mistake!

The wheels don’t glide as well as those rented pairs…and the cushioning and padding in the footwear isn’t as comfortable. After like half the journey, I started to see all the efforts I had to put in to keep up speed.

See i lost their backside!


I was the last to reach bedok jetty. And cheers for us! Reaching bedok jetty the first time!


Resting under the hot sun!

Notice the gloomy clouds approaching!

We stopped by east coast market for a break on our way back....sugar cane juice to quench our thirst!
Started raining when i was halfway back...everyone was hiding in shelter except for me, i discovered that the wetness actually allowed my blade to move more smoothly!
At last, I reached back before the heavy down pours!
My first big blister!!!


I slept all the way when i reached home till dinner time and i discovered that i had missed the timing to get a copy of my cert done. Anyway, it was the most tiring day of all trips and i am going back to sleep...just hoping that the next session would be as fun!
Oh Yah...i didnt even had a slightest fall today!!!!

No comments: