Thursday, November 27, 2008

Unforgetable!



Before it came, we anticipated it, planned it and wished for it. But after it was over, what were left behind were just memories. (They pasted everything on mydesk)

I had a friend who asked me how I do i celebrate my birthday, as in how rowdy or peaceful I would love them to be.
My choice would be an unforgetable one. Be it rowdy or peaceful celebrations, the meaning of the celebration should be there. We celebrate because it's a joyous event and not because of the "need" to.

The recent terrorist attack in Mumbai left me wondering, that in life, things are often unpredictable and to be frank, every seconds that you are breathing is a blessing in life.

Therefore, Our life should be more meaningful and instead of expecting more, we should give more and expect less.

Condolence to the families that are affected in this merciless attack.

No comments: