Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Favourite Food Stall!!

Ever craved for some food that you would, at your most reluctant, decided to travel a distance just to gratify your taste bud?

This below stall has been inscribed in my memories as far back as the day I can remembered and embedded as a “must dish” for any celebrations or big events that my family holds.


Lao Zhong Zhong Five Spice Stall! Used to be located at Jackson's Hawker Centre and ever since the renovation of the area, has moved into a nearby coffee shop that looks more hygienic and better ventilated.
Location changed, taste doesn't.
The Chef's recommendation "Water Chestnut egg slice" which i agreed. To be frank, all of the choices are worth trying.

There is this porridge stall at the same coffee shop and amazingly, it is tend by a group of Foreign talent from china. I hesitated at the stall for a while since the melamine issue. Nonetheless, their porridge was quite above my expectation and i really hope it wasn't due to the fact that i am starving.



So if you do happen to pass by macpherson area, you should just pop by this small coffee shop and give it a try!!!

No comments: