Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Finally 27...

I hate to admit it...but i had to... im..officially 27 today!!!!
I should count my own blessing that after living for 27 years, i received so many well wishes from almost everyone in my phone book. Frankly speaking even from kaixin who has been missing from such a long long time! Lainey from Japan and even all the mothers and married classmates of mine!!
Poly year 1
Poly year 2
Poly year 3
Colleagues who have left...
Relatives
so many that i am unable to name all of u.

Nonetheless, i am very very touched.
Sigh all except for that sotong!! But anyway thats y she is called sotong!! Haha

I received this pair of cufflinks from Val this morning and as always, she never fail to give me a gift on all occasions. She is one of the most thoughtful boss!!!



I gotten this from my younger sis...A nike t shirt! I like the cutting and material of this tshirt!



Hongbaos and more hongbaos from my mum, sis and brother in law

Okay, may i continue with the part 2 of my lovely colleagues? there isnt an end to more surprises that ended myself in a fatigue mode. Extremely exhausted with this long run surprises that keep coming and coming!! I'm old after all and can't keep up my stamina with these little kids...thank god gene wasn't around, if not i would have suffered a combo hit!!
Haha, first...a great lunch at swenson and they sang me a bday song so loud that i believed half the crowd can hear. Minyi sends her regards after that lunch as She was sitting on the other side of the restaurant..lol
After lunch, joyce presented me this nice little blank cheque with $20 voucher! The problem is, the bank doesn't exist!
And then more surprise came when i reached home! they told me there was a bomb in my bag and i found more of the vouchers. Okay, now i am completely lost about my finance. What i should spend it on and how i should spend them...


Overall, i gotten myself lots of surprises and nice gifts that i like!!!
I felt blessed to have a nice family, nice friends, nice bosses and nice colleagues! What more can i wish for? And ask for???
Thanks everyone for an unforgettable 27 celebrations!
Happy Birthday to me, MYSELF!!!!
P.s, sorry everyone that the no. didn't strike! Maybe i didn't shout "Haut ar!!" loud enough.

No comments: