Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fresh Bullogi at Terminal 2

This was my 2nd visit to Bullogi, and since my family has not tried it yet, I decided to treat them.
It is a sister company to Seoul garden but instead of a headcount buffet bbq, they are ala carte and focus more on services.
Price wise, I would say reasonable. However, compared to my first trip, I felt that the portions served was smaller or was it us, big eater?


Online menu and ordering system.

The sauce was nice.


The Chicken was well marinated. Seafood wise, except for the squid, the rest doesn’t tasted fresh. Overall, I think its perfectly fine, except….. WE STINKED after the meal and seriously, the strong stench that we carried not only kill everyone around us but even ourselves can’t take it. I had to sun my bag for 2 days in order to rid the smell away. Definitely a no to all of us ever to step in again!!!

No comments: