Monday, October 26, 2009

For my Sis....

I believed this entry would gets a little more attention, especially to the female readers. Haha, think this would get better comments in comparison to all the items that i have bought?

A present my elder sis and i got for the youngest member of the family.
A Gift for her 21st Birthday.

Sadly, I cant really recall what i did on my 21st and what gift i actually received, so hopefully she can with this bag.

IMG_1050_1

Brand new with the protection papers intact.
IMG_1062_1

IMG_1064_1

IMG_1082_1

IMG_1093_1

IMG_1083_1

IMG_1085_1

this bag, although much bigger than my pouch, but surprisingly cost a little lesser than what i have bought..lol which is a good news for me.
IMG_1095_1

Oh so coincidentally its Petty's Birthday today. She was born exactly 1 month earlier than me and my sister.(For knowledge of all, if you arent aware, me and my younger sis's birthday falls on the same date.) =)

Digressing, Happy Birthday Petty!!! I believed you won't need any gift from me, because definitely, you will get something better from your "Someone"!! hope it is the Gucci you have been harping on ever since i know you!

1 comment:

URGENT LOAN said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.