Thursday, October 22, 2009

Clearing Leaves

I never knew clearing leave could be an exhaustive and headache thing. I know alot of people are complaining about their understated entitlement but for me, its the exact opposite.

okay i am not showing off my leave here, before you start calling me Hao Lian! Lol :P
I am really in a situation that i might have regretted storing a little too much.

Abit of the history about why i am so frugal about my leave.
Back in the NS days, It was so difficult to accumulate an Off day and applying leave goes through many levels. As such, unless i have plans, if not, i won't be applying any just to rest at home.
That goes the same when i was in DHL Express, where the biggest component for my salary are my incentives which is calculated based on KPI's performance.
Taking leave would means, a day less for me to be more efficient in collecting more debts.
And my leave entitlement are so little there.

But i think a major reason for me not taking any leave are due to my boring personal life..think i really need to spice them up a little!

1 comment:

URGENT LOAN said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.