Saturday, October 17, 2009

JJ the Toy Poodle @ Xin's Place

Our gathering is arranged at Xin's Place this week.
Yah, it's a recreational place that has everything, located at Hougang Ave 6.

From Wii, Movies to food and drinks at affordable rates. The Shop Owner is extremely friendly. The concept mimics Settler's Cafe, however, adding abit of "Homely" ambience. No queues, no crowds and best of all, the owner is very considerate by only catering to 1 group each time, first come first serve basis where you wouldn't find 4 groups of people in the same place creating unnecessary noise.

The owner is a dog lover and so her pet, JJ, The Toy Poodle.
IMG_0865_1

A bit of noise in these pics as i bump up my iso.

This puppy love to pose for pictures. Its so easy to get him to stay still.
IMG_0899_1

IMG_0900_1

IMG_0902_1

IMG_0982_1

Owner training her dog...
cats

Finally tired.
IMG_0984_1

IMG_0990_1

JJ hopes that you can pay him a visit and play with him while his baby tooth is still there.
IMG_0912_2

1 comment:

URGENT LOAN said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.