Friday, October 23, 2009

Yoshida Porter

I finally owned my first Yoshida Porter pouch...all thanks to Ah Zhan who got it for me on his trip to Tokyo.

I can still remember how i first came across this brand. Alex was the first person that i knew carrying a porter pouch. I was amazed that the pouch could hold so much stuff yet look trendy and compact.

But then, Porter wasn't commonly found in Singapore or anywhere else except Japan, so he brought me to Bugis Village to get an imitation that sells for like $30. If you knew me long enough, i was always carrying this black pouch whenever i go...that is the fake porter pouch. Haha...

The only branch you can find Porter these days is at Wisma, Porter International and from what i know, it is made in Taiwan and you can't find those design in Japan. So bring one of the local Porter there and i bet people might start offering you a price for that design.
you might find some limited edition or Yoshida Porter from Japan at Cineleisure but definitely super expensive.

So here's mine, I think you can find a similar one at wisma but definitely not the waist pouch series. I am having breads for the whole month of October for this.

IMG_1002_1

IMG_1006_1

IMG_1004_1

IMG_1008_1

IMG_1010_1

No comments: