Saturday, October 3, 2009

Splendid Saturday at Esplanade

I need to make a trip down marina square to collect my winter jacket. The sky was gloomy and therefore cooling. Took this opportunity while I walked down esplanade and took some pictures there before I left for my own shopping!

The durian spikes
IMG_0572 - HDR

IMG_0576_1

I love this picture a lot..Very symmetric in terms of composition and contrast.
IMG_0536_1

Abit of HDR processing, click to see a bigger size picture.
Singapore merlion

IMG_0550 - HDR

B&W of the Esplanade.
IMG_0518_1

Shopping wise, it wasn’t that much fun.
Zara’s staff has the worse service attitude. Which sales rep would pass you your reserved item and just walked away with no follow-up in payment.
Well, maybe I was dressed too shabbily in comparison with their working attire.
Maybe I looked like I am only reserving the jacket for fun.
Maybe I looked like the kind of customers would can hardly afford their stuff once in a year.

In comparison, Adidas staff shines. I spend almost half an hr there with a sales rep that is so attentive and patient with my purchases.
I initially wanted to just get a polo-t but ended up with many other purchases.

Yes I spent a lot yesterday but thankfully, I just received my credit card bills which showed that I do not need to stand in front of AXN this month to repent for what I did last month.

1 comment:

URGENT LOAN said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.