Saturday, October 10, 2009

A night stroll along Tanjong Rhu Footbridge

Picked my lazy bones and instead of going to the pre planned lower pierce walk, i chose a walk at Tanjong Rhu. Surrounded by private properties, this place is so cozy and so romantic.

Yes i know, i am so "sua ku" since this place was built so long ago and yet, it was my first time there.
I can explain. There was nothing there except a bridge and some pubs. A non drinker like me has no objective to be there.

None-the-less, the ambiance was excellent. People were walking their dogs and jogging. The place was so peaceful and across the bridge, people sipped their drinks and enjoy the night scenery.

The lightings were fantastic. The lights changes it's color every 1 minute.
IMG_0768_2

The path along the bridge where people jogged.
IMG_0779_1

Capturing the footbridge was the hardest. There was so many traffic along this bridge which served it's purpose.
IMG_0785_1

There is a shot i like in the series and most probably will be submitting to the RBC committee for the Ben & Jerry 10x scoop of ice cream competition. Here it is..unless i get to go lower pierce...if not..should be using this.

IMG_0819_2



1 comment:

URGENT LOAN said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.