Friday, October 9, 2009

That Fool/ Accidental Couple/ 6 Months

There are so many names given for this drama and in mandarin, they named it as 那个傻瓜.
Yes, another fairy tale drama which stars Kim Ah Joong 김아중. Previously acted in movie "200 Pound Beauty".


Synopsis:
Goo Dong-baek is an honest and good-hearted postman. One day he encounters with Han Ji Soo, a top celebrity. However, an ordinary man gets no chance to show his feeling to this top actress who everyone loves. Six months period of time with her elapses like a midsummer night’s dream. But he cannot just end up his love like a “dream”. Shouting out love! His love has just begun.

If you watched it, you will realised that handsome and rich isnt everything..haha...and like real such things will only happen in drama!

I am really hooked to this drama. Although a little mis matched of the couples, that is where all the fairy tales began. Kim Ah Joong is really a beauty. Try catch it!

1 comment:

URGENT LOAN said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.