Friday, October 16, 2009

Stealing the Lime Light

OH MY GOD…what is going on with my family? I mean my relatives…my cousin…these days they have been stealing a lot of lime light.

First, my uncle and aunty were on news last Friday on the successful “Kidney transplant between two different unrelated blood type”. The first operation in Singapore and a successful one which captures most headline.

And the mushy interview from them which I’ve gotten response from my colleagues that it was pretty touching.
Nonetheless, I have to salute my Uncle who is so brave and so loving towards his wife!

Next I was pretty shock when I spotted my cousin on the papers this morning while I fetch the straits time for LL. (OMG, luckily she didn’t ask me to make another cup of milo.)
He joined the reality tv show, “Biggest Loser”, apparently a show that portraits all the “heavy weight champions” plotting against each other and try to shed off as much pounds each week. From the picture, he was all smiling; I assumed he has been selected.
*Just a thought, how can a person for the past 20years not being able to shed off some excess weight suddenly able to do so in a reality drama??? ~scratch head~

I hope he is not reading this post of mine…but my best wishes to him as well.

Life is pretty boring for me these days…wonder if I should try get some lime light as well by walking around toa payoh and wait for some media corp street interviews! Haha

1 comment:

URGENT LOAN said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.