Monday, October 5, 2009

How i spend my Monday leave

Woken up by mum’s action in the kitchen again this morning, when she tried her very best to keep the noise level low.
I just cannot understand why she needs to wash her clothes at 7am when the sun wasn’t even up yet.
Why the rush of wiping the plates and spoons in the early morning?
And finally when I was about to get back into my sleep, she woke me up to go market.

Yes, this is how I started my restless Monday. My plans today was to go Hort Park with Ms Anonymous, why Anonymous, because so happened that Ms Anonymous doesn’t want everyone to know who Anonymous was. Ermm, therefore I called her Anonymous. Somehow I felt this would draws up more attention.

Back to the topic,
My first attempt to Hort Park was with Elaine, we started off walking from Mount Faber and we never reached there. So this round, I decided to start from Hort Park.
Although I was hoping for a cooling weather, I didn’t really expect it to rain. Especially only when I reached the bus stop which was like 5 mins away to Hort Park and get myself stuck there.

Well thank god it was like a 10 mins of rain before it stops. Ops, or was it still drizzling, and we darted to shelter with just 1 umbrella. It wasn’t romantic at all, not with this kind of weather that tortured us. One minute raining, and the next minute so humid.

I think I am really cursed to visit this place. My battery went out when we were about to venture out of Hort Park. There goes my Henderson wave, Alexandra arc etc…
Just when I thought everything ends with Hort Park, while im cleaning my sensor back home, I think I messed it up and ended up with more dirt inside…and out of no where, there is a mini screw falling out from the camera body. Now I think I really need to send it back for servicing.

And I am super exhausted now which makes me feel like sleeping. No pictures tonight or maybe just 1.

IMG_0736_1

1 comment:

URGENT LOAN said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.