Monday, August 3, 2009

A good picture enhances sales

Guess what,

I sold my smelly lousy Scorpion Blades for $70! With just 1 View from the 1st bidder, I sold it to him within 3 mins. Let's analyse it.


A good picture covering all angles = Viewers
A pair of nicely "AIR" product spray with odour removal = Satisfaction
A Good Sales person who is good at Bargaining and convincing = DEAL

So i got a satisfied buyer and gotten myself a good price that is not worth further bargaining for the buyer.

Somehow, for this price, it implied no after sales service so good luck to that uncle!

Since its sold, i can reveal my reviews truthfully to everyone who wish to know how good scorpion's blade are.
1) The ABEC 7 are fake. I mean fake as in, it doesnt perform to what others expect.
2) The wheels are so so so tough that i can't glide further than 2metres. Even when i dash full speed...the most i glide 2 metres plus.
3) No matter how i oil and loosen it, it just wont give me the smoothness
4) The brake are useless...and what i meant by useless is that you don't need to use it at all. Remember 2 metres be in down from slope or whatever. I nvr learn how to brake and i need not.
5) The metal looks cool compared to plastic..but its damn heavy...especially after a long day of skating.
6) It is so uncomfortable that on the side of my feet, upon rubbing internally, it gives me sore and blister that is so ugly and painful that subside only after 2 weeks.

If you are asking me if i felt guilty of selling it by not revealing to the seller, I am not.
I tried to be truthful by reflecting the price and he did not ask for my opinion. Anyway, i throwed in the guards and the bag for the blades..hee...good luck to him!

Next up the 2 fishes updates...
If you are thinking, who wants to buy your fish...

There are plenty out there willing to bid for them..

This is what i put up...ermm yes..(blush) i am pikapig. Thats my ID in forum. Sounds very ermmm...at least it makes you perceive i am innocent, young and cute!







And its not the end to the bidding. I still have hours to go before i close the deal and from experience, geniune buyers bid at the last min and i know there are some forummers eyeing these fishes of mine!

Even without further bids, i am fetching back a $31 from them...in total...$100!
Cheers! Anyone need to hire me as sales!

No comments: