Saturday, August 22, 2009

Friday always a better day

Finally, i brought my camera or should i say my new lens out on a testing trip for taking potraits...but the availability of volunteer was quite limited.
That was even with considering my office colleagues as being my model in exchange for some pictures by a non professional.
I wanted to take a picture of my boss Ms Brie...but she was so busy during the whole day that i do not dare to request a short photography session in her cubicle. Of course not!!! Not at the expense of leaving her an impression that i am free while she is overloaded with work!

So i sneak around trying to find a target as discreetly as i can.

Fion...while she is having her after lunch touch up! Trying to get her as natural as possible..

IMG_9681_6

Anyway i left my hopes on my gathering with Xin and Li...
While we waited for our dinner to be served!
I think this is the best picture i have gotten in terms of lighting and sharpness.
It will be very good if its more natural..
IMG_9713_1

This is quite natural but without any flash....

IMG_9695_1

Yes, i know you girls are going to tell me how ugly i shoot, and i suppose that is what your comments are. Apparently, no girls are satisfied with their own looks!! Erm...haha..but its true that i need more practice. I need to start reading again!

No comments: