Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dizzy Dally

I used to be the one over relying on my friends to plan whenever we decide to go for a tour.
Always, waiting for people to feed me information and here I am, stuck in a similar situation with my family. Retribution?

I cannot understand why my mum always this cannot, that also cannot.. Maybe in future when I reach her age, I will understand. Wishy Washy, no idea if she wants or don want. When buying the tour package, she reluctantly followed. Not even looking through the itinery and only compare prices when the tour package is booked.
Next, don’t wish to join the crowd at NATAS but hoping to get the same discounted price for the travel insurance. And I know she wanted me to go buy it for all of them and she just sit and wait for my sis to pick her up to shop.

There are 101 things I really don’t understand. My younger sister resembles her a lot and both of them can make my blood boils.
I really hope this trip will be a fun one and trust me, I will be more than reluctant to join them in future tours after this. Let’s just hope things goes well at least for this trip!

No comments: