Sunday, August 16, 2009

My New Potrait Lens

Yes, after so long, i have finally gotten a lens of my choice.
Not willing to spend too much on them, i have decided to get the best within my budget of $600.

"Blink"
Tamron 28-75mm F2.8
I got it at $575 after a fierce bargaining with the uncle in the shop. Apparently, they quoted me earlier $570 and when i was there, they quoted $600. It's a little unethical for them to raise the price upon meeting demand for the lens. Luckily, i did a little homework before heading down and got it at $575. So for all folks, if you are purchasing stuff from these shops, its good to call and make them honour their words.

Since, there are no model present, I tried potrait shots on winnie the pooh..without permission from the owner.
IMG_9655_2

IMG_9656_2

No comments: