Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Final Destination for the Year 2009

After many weeks of probing, discussion and decision, we have come to an agreement on the destination.

Yes finally! From Taiwan to Korea to Bangkok and Macau, we finally decided to go to...China, Shanghai! I never thought i would go China before i reach the age of 40.

My 8D Shanghai/Hangzhou/Suzhou/Wuxi/Nanjing
http://www.asaholiday.com/tour/tour_search.php?act=show_detail&trtypeid=1264

It’s quite cheap, the date I set off has a one for one promotion. So per person is only approximately $884/net.
And we will be on a full itinery with no discount of any days. SQ flight plus a min of 4 stars hotel stay, with 90 percent meals included.

And to make things finalized and to ease all my frustration with my ever indecisive mother, I placed a deposit with ASA tour. Although they look abit not very classy, their service is good.
The lady wasn’t pushy and provided answers to each of our queries without a little slight discontentment. Further to that, a very nice lady offers me a chance on some lucky draw and I have gotten for myself a rebate on the spot of $23.

Look at the crowds, seems like a lot of people are skipping Natas and went off to book before Natas, For bigger travel agency, their price should be similar. For smaller agency, apparently, their price isnt align to NATAS fair yet.
IMG_9773_1
IMG_9766_1

There is a reason why I am posting these unglamorous n unprofessional shots of 2 backsides here. This couple are so grouchy and keep mentioning, “Complain” “Complain”and Tsking non stop.
Actually, I felt they should record down their behavior and review how ugly they look.
IMG_9776_1

In my opinion, I think they are nowhere here or there in term of status. And I am considered lucky since she isn’t in my tour.

Oh yah, not forgetting my 2 very nice bosses who gave me their blessing for this trip so I can finally pull myself away from all those very scary and tedious work that is already planned ahead!

China!! Here i come!

No comments: