Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sony Walkman...

I know some of you might have seen this player in the market. Apparently, i did as well and i was still finding it a little over priced.

For 2GB, no screen display, no video capability, its definitely not worth the price of $129. But, Guess what, when my friend passes me a voucher that i can purchase it for $99, i couldn't resist the temptation and gotten myself one.

Don't ask me where the money came from, it just came and drop from heaven..haha

I tested it this morning when i was awaken by the next door baby...and my first reaction was "WOW!"..I was blasted off with the excellent sound system that this small little thing produced. Much much better than my IPOD and creative.

Not doing an advertisement for them but this is what i noticed..
1) 3 mins fast charging can last me 90mins! That means, i just need to pluck it in to my computer for 3 mins and i can listen to 1.5hrs continuous.

2) No wire and before you say "big deal", i must emphasized that firstly, you wont encounter problem of dangling wires when you reach for your ear phones. Secondly, you wont risk separating the wire and the ear plug. Thirdly, you wont have problem of the ear plug being too small to fit nicely on ur ears.
Yes, it was designed to fit everyone ears nicely and comfortably. Even when you are running.

3) The Zapping function that allows a 5mins chorus of each songs to be introduced flushing through the whole list of songs you have stored!
Its like a KTV menu that shows part of the MTV before you select what you want.

4) This applies to me and guys who love to hand carry their bags rather than side sling. There is no wire, you don need to hand carry your mp3.

5) Its a selfish mp3 player, you cant share one of the ear plug with your beloved or in my case, friends and its really meant for you alone!

6) All you need to do is drag and drop, simple and fast. No software required!

here's mine!
IMG_1614

IMG_1617

IMG_16201

IMG_1622

No comments: