Friday, July 31, 2009

Want To Sell

Since i am free today and National day is coming, i did a ransack through my personal store and found some items for sale. Yay, instead of storing up dust, might as well offload some of these and rip some returns.

First item I really want to sell. My under utilised Roller Blade
Anyone wants it?

Comes with a bag, that is collecting dust
IMG_1592

Blades look nice but heavy. Wheels glide so slow till you wont fall down.
IMG_1596

Very unique brand cause you cant find anyone wearing or buying it.
IMG_1595

IMG_1598

Best of all, i will throw in my washed guards. Don't worry, i sun them almost each time i finish using it and it still smells bad.
IMG_1602

Anyway, the above descriptions sounds really nice for this pair of blades rite? Of course i am not typing the above in my ebay! Hopefully, i will get it auctioned away above my asking price.

Next up!
Along with some live stock...My fighting fishes being put up for auction.

Hopefully, i can get more than $25 from each of them.

IMG_1579
IMG_1589

Don't belittle the demand for these creatures, they can cost as much as a brand new shirt!

Anyone interested can just sms me. Will give a friendship price..Haha...

No comments: