Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dinner and Dance 2009

After my many many excuses of buying stuff over my dinner and dance, the day finally came.

The Final Dinner and Dance of CAAS 09, Stars of the Night!

Okay that’s me..the very “ai mei” me, posing again to check if the whole attire suits me and sinceno one is home and I do not have a full body mirror…

IMG_1436

The journey wasn’t as nice as I thought it would be. It was so humid I had to take a cab since I am running late. Who would have thought the cab I board had a lousy air con system that doesn’t cool me down, furthermore, the whole cab smell of “Curry Rice”.

It wasn’t all that bad till my slow walk to Suntec where an aunty step on my new shoes. I think my natural scream scares her abit..haha

The arrivals of the “Stars” of the Night

IMG_1444

IMG_1443

Photo taking as usual..Me and my geeky look
IMG_1450

Every year the people changes..this is this year..new faces.
IMG_1446

Good to see old faces around
IMG_1467

Our table is fortunately near the stage and unfortunately beside the speaker..
IMG_1464

We waited for dinner to be served..
..and we wait and
wait
IMG_1465

The only pic i have gotten with people from other division...everyone disappear before i manage to find them
IMG_1477

The MA team final Picture for that night
IMG_1468

Finance before our separation
IMG_1475

IMG_1478

And as usual...our last drink for the night! The drinker is taking pic while I sneak in for this picture
IMG_1486

No comments: