Sunday, July 26, 2009

Shopaholic

Like what I say in my previous entry, I am supposed to be on a photo taking session this weekend. Who knows, on Saturday I brought the wrong lens out resulting no pictures taken of both Orchard Ion and Orchard Central. Not to mention I am carrying the almost 2kg kits shopping.

Erm, Did I mentioned shopping? Well it was not supposed to be in my itinery for the weekends, remembering last thursday, I reminded myself to save up.

Anyway, I have gotten myself finally a Porter Bag! Walk in and out of the shop each time I am at wisma and finally found what I wanted at a 15% discount.
I have been using my old FOX bag for almost 3 years and I think it is time to change a new one.

PORTER PORTER
IMG_9382_1

IMG_9384_1

IMG_9386_1

IMG_9388_1

IMG_9391_1

Following that, i met up with the "Left4Dead" gaming group for a gaming session at Iluma..think i wont be patronizing them too often, i am not really an addictive gamer and considering playing at late hours, with the mid night cab surcharge, its really expensive!

Sunday was supposed to go for bowling but everyone was down with flu and I happened to be at parkway and I start stocking up some cheap sales items…
Tsk..

My first Braun portable shaver.
Say good bye to studs that i always had when i had long night!
IMG_9418_1

Ties for meeting
IMG_9401_1

Gifts from Ting from taiwan which is the only free thing of the day.
IMG_9369_1

IMG_9368_1

To end my day, I think I have spent on weird stuff this weekend..yah including getting my eyebrow plucked for the first time! Ouch, it sure hurts!

NO MORE SPENDING!

No comments: