Sunday, July 5, 2009

Thinking back..

On a lively day, and you are occupied with activities but somehow your mind starts swaying back to the past memories..Do you experience these before? All of a sudden, memories start flashing through your mind.

I experienced it today and to be frank, It strike me quite hard. All the time, money and energy that I have wasted on irrelevant things makes me felt foolish. None the less, we should look forward and somehow after last week of hectic and stressful work, I fully understood the meaning of commitment vs freedom. For all that hard work I plan to put in, I hope I could at least reap some recognition.
I am giving this hope of mine a one last chance.

Oh yah, because of the H1N1 virus, I felt that I should try to avoid crowded areas so over the weekend, I bought a few books.

Yes, all are on Photography. Putting immediately some advice from the books, 2 similar shots using different method…

1st, the books with wrapper, taken without flash showing reflections

Before flash

Since without flash, the books are already showing reflections from the room’s lighting, the thought of shooting with flash, will the pictures turned shiny from all the strong lightings?

Picture taken with flash.. I simply bounce the flash lighting off the ceiling at 180 degrees at a slower and less powerful mode.

After flash

Back to the topic, these books are going to accompany me through my reservist as well.

No comments: