Friday, July 31, 2009

Weekends and then a long weekend!

I am extremely looking forward to this weekend and that was because, i thought i would by then received my increment letter. Not that i expected much from it but at least the thought of additional amounts added to my salary would make my weekend feel better. Spend Better! haha.

As expected from the confusing section, somehow it was delayed again! Sigh...at least they will back pay me in August.

Talking about weekends, i just got to know that its National Day next week and its going to be a long weekend..long enough to go on some trips. I was initially asked to go thailand for a short trip with my best friend out of the blue. Thank god she dropped the idea within the next 3hours and that is when i realised i over-rated her savings.

Petty was originally going to Japan and i was so overjoyed for her since she offered to get me some stuff there but the plan blew off and so here she is remaining in Singapore. Nontheless i am going to offer her some tickets to the zoo if she really wants. At the minimum, she still gets to see international animals..

I know she is going to curse and swear over my good intentions here!

Hopefully for the rest, they will have a better holiday. Especially, one friend that is wishing for 48hrs a day!

I am really going to do photography this weekend!

No comments: