Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Goodbye old folks home..back to work

Just when I thought I had a good rest back in reservist, I was welcomed back in office by the terrible assignment. Yes I did told Ms Wan to leave some parts of the task for me to complete out of courtesy but end up…we were stuck with lots of grey areas.

Work aside, since it’s nothing more than just tedious and overtime, I think I better leave all the whining out of this entry.

Anyway, there isn’t much to share in this entry except to up my blog entry keeping it to stay alive…

To all friends, the closetelves has launched their 4th series, please go support if interested and quote, I am the referral. I am not sure if they will give you a good price but at least it makes me looks better by honouring my promise to fionis in publicising for them in forums which I didn’t.

Haha...there isnt much update this week..but wait for my weekend post...i have a long list of planned activities coming! And its time to bring my camera out!

A little something to Sotong before I end my night, Stay strong, be happy, life goes on!

No comments: