Friday, June 27, 2008

Wat a boring day

Can you imagine i picked up my phone and i can find no one to tok to?
I cant even find anyone to chat...

N itsss sooooo boring...

I just killed another chance from MS...due to my reservist...do u think they will like wait for me? sigh...

Its okay..im just trying to comfort myself that its not a very "liao bu qi" company since they are axing lots of bankers now...and considering the sub prime issue ending so long, they are still affected...

GEa wasnt another nice choice...walked 30 mins ard raffles place...sweating like a cow...and finalli went in for 5 mins and rejecting the offer in another 10 mins...

What a day....

Frankly if you ask me now...i aint looking for any jobs...not any 3k jobs etc...i m looking for things to learn and progress....

No comments: