Sunday, June 8, 2008

My New Handphone!!!

Was at Bugis today to choose my new handset...

Finally i got my new HP...guess which one???


Ermm if u are one of those hanging ard me for the past one month...u probably hear me mentioning the SE w960i that raymond, sharon, bin is carrying rite..but u shld also heard me complaining how much i have got to fork out to get this new phone..and while comparing to samsung, Soul. Despite the lousy feedback i got from Petty...i still considering due to the attractive price and 5 megapixels functions...

sigh....



and when i was queueing today at M1...i was still constantly checking the new handset and deciding....my budget only allows me to get Nokia 6500 slide and most probably Soul....luckily i brought a nice lady with me who is planning to change her plan as well....and in the end....pls guess what i actually gets....

guess guess guess....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

YEAH !!! im finally sticking back to my favourite SE!!!!!

Unexpectedly i chose the newly released SE G900

With memory of 1GB...and almost the same function as w960i, it is a better improved version...

5MP camera...with auto focus touch screen focus...and alot more for me to explore...

And yeap i got it for just $128...net!!!!

Y? Becos Jessie upgraded her contract to an upgraded plan and offer to give me the chance to get this hp at a lower price...

and in return i recontract my plan to get her N6500 Slide....basically we are just exchanging handphones...almost like a win win situation...

But..ermm i still feel i gained more than her this round..and hope the cup corn treats make up a bit for this gratitude of mine!!!

Meanwhile......im going to explore my phone!!!!

No comments: