Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The LOUD Speaker!!!

During lunch...we spoke about this year promotion...its seems like everyone is so interested in knowing so much about who is promoting...just to clarify no one knows yet...well to admit i am too...

What's so shy about getting to know if you are going to be promoted...

Just that i don like the way A* mentioned it(not disclosing who, Petty's warning not to have names here)...ermm "Wah...someone's chance le...someone's turn this yr etc..." Very LOUDLY.....inviting some sort of discussion n attention....Firstly i don find this funny...2ndly i don find it encouraging....U r only doing harm to people if u didnt know about it..Not Alvin alone but many others who are coming to me uninvitedly telling me these rubbish...

I mean consider the "ME" if i don get promoted, hearing this makes me feel like u are snubbing me..and pls don come to me and pretend consoling me like "what happen??? i tot is u lei etc..." basically its crap....

Ermm have u consider my supervisor's feeling too if they hear this? embarrassing my bosses who put me up for promotion but i didnt get it...wouldn somehow indirectly make them feel uneasy? Ashame?

Sometimes it very easy to just keep quiet on things that don involve u...so please do....be considerate!

Everything before it actualise, you must really start giving out some comments...that goes for exams etc....i mean how u feel when u havent get ur results and ppl keep boasting for u..with the least intention that he is proud of u...cos u arent my mum so why boast for me??
and when ur poor results are out..then i come to u and ask u y??? how come???

Not forgetting u started haunting me on my PB...aiya u mus be full one la..smile so happy...full la...at least mentioned 6 times....arent u tired??? and u r like just trying to get me say nooo la, lousy la..never la...n u start showing me the pity look....y?? i tot they like u etc...crap

And worse still i tot these things are normalli done by those 3 gu 6 po....sigh....

If there is something called the loud speaker award...then must be U le....congrats!!!

N

Now if i don get promoted....i m coming to u and blame it on ur BIG MOUTH!!!!! haha....let me not be ur entertainment scapegoat but u be my scapegoat!!! haha...

No comments: