Sunday, June 15, 2008

A nice Saturday....

Haha...who do you look for when you start thinking about gifts and treats???

For me...my dear friend, Jessie Lee aka Sotong...haha...AHEM...a correction, its not me who is treating but finally receiving some nice treats after so long. And Yes...i didnt feel bad at all....haha...cos i waited sooo long.

And was rather surprise she wasnt late for the 1st time....

There she is...at the HSBC atm drawing lots of money for the surprising sumptuous treat.....with her striking green shirt which seems like she is going for some HARI RAYA celebration..



First time on my blog...my best friend!



Having a lunch at Pasta Cafe..



Erm sorry the pics seem so much like those printed on resume....tats becos we are just testing my camera hp...haha..

N i got my 1st graduating gift... after i kept asking n asking and hinting and purposely walk by the stall....pointing...hinting..pointing hinting....

Well, i was pointing something huge...like the one i saw at bugis but ermm...hee we cant be greedy rite...a small one is as nice..



It was mentioned that this little cat is capable to draw me some luck..which i rilly need these days...as for what kind of luck it actually brings....hmmm.....only i will know..haha

Oh and here we are all gear up for our dessert..ASABU ice cream...and her treat again!!!


Wow suddenly so generous that i was interrogating her if she strike 4D but keeping quiet...

Well it was a short meet up session, stella n ting if u r reading tis...pls don curse n swear on us....we did inform u but you cant make it..sooo...ermm.....haha...the next one on 28th rite....we see u then

Oh i didnt end my day after that..the weather was hot and i move on to my second activity of the day...MAHJONG!!!!

Look at the below tiles and you should know i had my revenge....
HURRAY....zhi mo 1 WAN...max!!!! And this is the 1st time i got these cards so i tot i better take a pics and kept it in my memories...



And if you think i won....haha...ermm i lost still $3...

Well but still some excitement and achievement rite!!!! Since my rivals are experts and pro like FG and Alvin!!!

Lai lai lai...jio me more mahjongs next time..i am going to just get better and better...

ermmm but provided you play earlier in the day than at night!!! haha

No comments: