Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Shrimps my hobbies

Haha...please don find this bored as i really cant refrain myself from taking some pics and sharing them here after squatting and sitting and squatting infront of my tank looking at my shrimps....i have already grown a love for these tiny creatures and breeding them into a few generations..

I got a pair of blue tiger shrimps from a forum..and i was quite lucky..it gave birth to many shrimplets where some carries the genes of tiger and blue which might still be considered rare....

The first generation mother



The 2nd generations growing fast..just hope it wont end up having inline breeding




well..found this nice little site that shows how the eggs are released from a mother shrimp...enjoyed! This is a very rare video that captures how the baby shrimp is released...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMzv-MzZEx4

oh not to mention its video by a local well known breeder

No comments: