Saturday, June 21, 2008

Stroll Along Esplanade

Its really a nice stroll in the night along Esplanade...As yesterday was the 1st rehearsal for NDP...I manage to catch glimpse of Fire works...

Yesterday was a fine day...where there are many "touch"...

It was such a long time b4 went out with my sister and mum...and it was very cozy, we shop ard...had a nice lunch and parted...My part 2 of the day was with a nice friend despite feeling unwell, joined me for a movie that i wanted to watch following a nice stroll along Esplanade...

I was selfish holding up her time as i believe she has some plans that day...haha

But sometimes its ok to be selfish rite? Just......DONT CARE!! and I pretend i didnt know....still continue holding up her time...to keep me companied....

Haha...sorry about selfish me...i just didnt want to be alone thats all..

Tomorrow is going to be another family day...and i am going to update more pics

-re edited-

No comments: