Friday, June 27, 2008

Preparing for Reservist

Started packing my stuff in preparation for my 2 weeks lock up in Khatib camp...


Dust flying all over the place as i start picking out them from the hidden spots...cant imagine how badly they smell...anyway tomo meeting alex to get the badges sew on...since its going to be 2 weeks....better make it an enjoyable one...don really like that botak rsm following me all around...



Thats my name sew on my uniformed...




All the chapalang things...bringing extra just in case not enough....cant possibly go share with others rite???



I really don dare to go deep into the box....its giving me the creeps to see what other nice habitat it has since i last kept it a yr ago...




Thanks Alvin for lending me his blue tooth phone...not planning to smuggle any camera phone in..definitely going to get spot check...



I am a very music person..and mp3 invention has made me a slave for it...or rather a slave of music....

On every journey i went...i would like to pack in some nice songs to keep me accompanied through...as such...it brings me memories of what i have done, see and experience whenever i hear the music...

But since my pc reformatted....my mp3 hasnt has much new updates...

Most of the nice songs i hear from jing was from her pc...



Thanks for all above friends like GENE, FG, LAINEY and JING, for helping me pack my luggage...as in my mp3 songs...pcked them into my mp3....

making it 70% full.....

going to end here abruptly...cos im going out now for my appointment

A note to all my friends and esp JING........stay cheerful k! Be more active and laugh often!!!!

No comments: