Sunday, June 22, 2008

Family Sunday!



It was like 10 years ago since we went to Mirama hotel...i still remember the horrific experience eating the buffet dim sum in the chinese restaurant....it was deep carved in everyone's memory...


10 years later which is today, we still went back to the same place to continue the pursue of .....DIM SUM...


It was scary the way my uncle and aunties started ordering..and believe me..we are being black listed by the captains....


I quickly siam with my mum n sis giving the excuse we are going to catch my sis in her gown wearing session....


Here we are..im almost so deadbeat...


Mum and sis flipping thru the bridemaids gown




The make up session...testing testing....everyone especially my mum was worried...that the bad tempered sis will just flar up at the make up artist if she tries something extra ordinary....



Unsightfully stuff all over the whole boutique....and believe me..sun was so pack with so many brides to be trying on their gown...



We passed by Hortpark....it was a very nice park with nice structures




Next we went for a nice dinner at Teacher's corner..




I don't know the exact location but the food served here is really cheap and nice..especially the curry fish head.





And there is me...sitting alone at the teachers housing estate...waiting for..waiting...and waiting...haha


No comments: