Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What so nice about being nice?

I am really sick and tired about the approachable n friendly side of me, having a nice character doesnt make things nice...

it always started off nicely...where everyone still has some reserve about things...and when everyone gets too close and cozy..this lame and crappy thing from me which is suppose to be my way of spreading joy back fires...

Being nice is no longer a plus plus in my character but is being taken for granted....
Stop being lame and entertaining makes people feel bored about me, am i abnormal?...im almost treated like a clown....im really sad to say this but its kind of sad...

In General, ask yourself this....

When * need joy, * ask me along...becos im fun...and when * have ur own world or * out of the blue decide that your mood is going to change....you ask me to step aside...and thanks for the pre empt warning..it sucks...it makes me look like a clown if none of you notice your way of expressing goodwill, warning....and ask urself..does this happen to other friends? Do u msn all 20 onlines to tell them u r not in ur best mood and pls keep away? Then Why only me?

And when * decide to give me a ring out...was it becos im the only last person you can think of? What about when u cant make it for the date...* apologize..but when i cant make it...it becomes a big fuzz??? N y is it all the time happening to me? haiz...

My comments no longer has a stand of its own..and words came out from me became a bother to others aka "lor soh" ...waste of time...and my dignity and respect cannot be found again...is this really the trade off between choosing to be well received, sociable vs gaining respect? If so....i rather choose to be more reserved and gain that little respect...

I think its time for me to think think n change.....

No comments: