Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm so crazy over this drama

Have you caught it on Channel U?? If you have not..why not give it a chance?

I caught it while i was home alone showing on Channel U 7.30pm slot on weekends....

And ever since, i have been chasing like mad....think this is the next drama after Da Chang Jin that has caught my attention....





Searching high and low for this drama ever since and finally got my younger sis to borrow from her friend...

Haha, Thank god my school days are over!!!

Oh talking about graduation...everyone is asking me about my plans...Su Chen in her cubicle, Valerie, Alvin and even Yen San.....my colleagues...my next door colleagues....almost everyone...

Hmmm...if you ask me...i RILLY have no plans yet....i will just take things slowly and choose the next path that comes along...

Petty told me to not get so stress over these things..maybe like what everyone says..the time isnt right yet!

Anyway i still believe, if it's meant to happen, it will....and now....freaking over the Reservist thing, im going to get lock up in another 3 weeks time, By the way any of u know if i can still usse my normal sim card since im issued a 3G sim card? Can leave me an answer in the shout out box if u do know? Thanks

Well let me just enjoy myself during this period...And Hurray....I'm going to claim my 1st Graduation Gift(Not sure if it counts)....but i guess so from Sotong Lee this weekend!!! (Haha...don think she will check my blog)

No comments: