Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

This weekend gonna be busy for me...and i woke up with a very "disturbing" sms from wanjun...telling me her great plans for the whole next week...

Travelling to countries that i most hunger this season....Bangkok, Chingmai, Hongkong and Macau!!! Wah...full of envy....and it seems like the oil price didnt really stop anyone temperory travelling, alvin, jing all gone for the travel fair!!! Allll except me...

N all i can do now is save save save!!! N hopefully i get my surprise next week and i promise myself that i will be going to japan myself..to Asakusa myself and get my own blessings!!!!

Enjoy ur weekends u folks....now im all geared for my stage 2....secret! will update in my blog again what im so busy with this weekend!

No comments: