Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Tiara

Looking forward to 29th August...

Had just collected my graduation gown!!

Too bad...Eng Chuan and Derrick not joining me...

Eng Chuan is not coming till she finally finds a job..with this worthless piece of paper she called

Derrick...seems like none of his family members wishes to go..should have asked him for some tickets...



Anyway will update some pics on my big day!
Haha...suddenly i felt that by just putting this one post, ppl will say i m "sibei hao lian"

Wahahahaha

Ermm i had my retribution already...its the 4th time i heard the 4th person telling me how relaxing it is to hold a conversation with me. So comfortable that they feel like "poot poot"

WTH!!! I just felt like a a cure for constipation you know!

Oh yah....i changed my tag line on top...notice? and i have for once played a chinese song.....haha


No comments: