Wednesday, August 13, 2008

IPT last session

My last session today at Bedok FCC ending it with the IPPT test...

To be frank...i was very looking forward to my 2.4KM run...

All these training was about running...running and running...i didnt even least trained my SBJ

As i was carrying the discounted mango rolls in my bag, i couldnt wait to clear off this last session and hurried home to prevent them from turning bad...
So without much delay, i cleared all the static stations...and queueing immediately for my 2.4KM

I ran non stop for the 1st 1.2km and checking my timing, i was paced just nice. 6.45mins...
4th Round was tough..but non the less, i refrain from walking..i think i was flying off by then with strong momentum that i did not have the split second to check my timing....

it was only till the 5th round, i decided to walk 100m before sprinting for my next 300m...
Last round was even more solid, i over took 6 guys..and sprint all the way to the finishing line..there i heard applause from the crowd....

And i couldnt think of other things while i am running except the mango cakes...

I just felt a sense of achievement after the run...all these hardworks were paid off....

Well done jackson...should have given myself a good pad....



Ermmm u r asking me if i got a gold? ermm...nope....

Silver? a little close.....really...

Alright At least a Pass??? Well.....ermmm its not all about medals or awards rite?

Okok...i also don know what happened, i came in around 14.47mins...It wasnt my mistake..the clock might be spoil..or i ran an extra round unknowingly.....

Hey whats with all the bOOOingg??

ALRIGHT....its really all about self satisfaction ok!

No comments: