Tuesday, August 5, 2008

WHAT A DAY!

First thing in the morning, waking up to discover half of my shrimps dead...

Following that, arguements and quarrels in the morning....

I always believe the first few things u do in the morning would determine how nice or how terrible that day would have been....its a superstitious that always proved me right...

That explains me to always try keep silent in the morning...where my dear mum would always love to call me on minor things each day without failing...

And that today was a day i am expecting an important response...to my intuition, i was proved disappointment again...and thanks for the so "prompt" reply.

Lastly, ending off my day straying out for a while in a terrible mood before my mum reaches home thinking i was supposed to be out...n dear me who forgot my house key in the morning.

Please pardon me if im not attending to any of you today...its really difficult in such foul moods to put on a smile.

Bloody hell!

No comments: