Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Blogging about another peaceful day

I have been practising the way to immortality lately. Haha...

Focusing alot more on health and personal well being...

If you ransack my wardrobes one day...U will see that i have improved my collections.
And sometimes i wonder why i keep stocking up cufflink shirts when i don't even own a pair of cufflink..

Ransack my bag and my cupboards, you will find all the shocking products...that you wont believe that how "pretty" men i am...

Anyway, i am suppose to source out my cufflink and i think i would get my first pair of cufflink from raoul...No point purchasing no brand cufflink at those push carts for that few dollars difference.
But to think about it again, the Raoul cufflinks doesnt even tell others it is a RAOUL cufflink....and here i am forcing myself no choice but to buy it...no choice as i will need one on Friday and i am left w no other alternatives except popping by RAOUL at Terminal 2....

i will just do what i normally do....i will tell everyone this is a Raoul Cufflink everytime to make it worth....That's so me right??? haha

Oh have you ever tried asking people to movies but without telling them that it is a horror film? the last one was with my colleagues but that movie (Prom Night) wasnt scary...
Recently, there is another new film called 4bia. A thai horror film and i was tempted by my prank side of me and finally gotten Sharon to catch it...telling her that it was a comedy...but i gave up after she agreed.
Conscious prick me (like real) haha instead i think that fear gotten me to not carry the joke too far....and i am really scare that she will walk out of the theatre and swear the end of friendships....maybe she will....maybe i should try petty next time...and only if i can persuade her to even buy the tickets...

so tired, i am going to have a great rest tonight! Tomo will definitely be a better day...

I am going gymmmmmmmm

No comments: