Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A short commercial break before the rockscaping P3 appears

Haha...im going to hold the P3 for a moment...till it really settles down well before i post it...
Meanwhile...let me blog on other things first

The other day, Choy ask me about my shrimps....ermm the occupants in my 2 main tanks are tetras(fishes) as well as my shrimps...



Cant see it in this pic....but i do house alot of them there and leave them to form their own habitat and territory in it...

I do at times spot babies crawling ard in the tank and before you knew it...you will see many new faces in the tank..and hopefully not any mosquitoes....


Here is the small breeding tank i specifically made for my "sakura" shrimps. They are owning such a nice mini condo by themselves partly because i don wish for them to do any cross breeding with other shrimps....resulting in lightening their intense colourations



Look at them and you will know what i meant....such beauties



And this is my "chapalang" tank...there are surprises inside as well like...nymph..water croachroaches etc....=P


Kidding nia!!!...I don know who is occupying it, should be some cherries shrimps, green shrimps which i hardly spotted any....ermm thats all....


No MOSQUITOES LARVAE definitely.....


No comments: