Thursday, July 31, 2008

Where is the cobwebs

Sorry for the cobwebs, was very busy lately with some personal stuff... I actually do have some pictures of the Flower exhibition that i went to with my family and friends...a pity i cant seem to extract them out from my sony ericsson Hp..Vista is pathetic with softwares... ...so here are some which i bluetooth to my sis's nokia and loaded up on my blog...

Greeted by lots of roses when we enter...


Nice pinkish flowers



orchids was the main highlight of the event...



Very nice tulips



It is so crowded that its so difficult to snap a shot without people crowding ard...Everyone was geared with at least a camera HP...snapping non stop..



Vegetables can be found there as well...



An award winning landscape..look like some bird nest that symbolise love..



One last pic of my 2 little cousins that are in the far far away land New Zealand....

How i wish they were back in Singapore....

No comments: