Monday, July 14, 2008

Graduating...with a ....BEAR

Remember reading all those articles on people getting sued for blogging....

Defamation....etc...

Nice things about blogging??? Not much people mentioned...

For me....haha..it earned me a bear....my own unique, graduating Bear!!!!

Getting a graduation bear which i humbly mentioned...or should i say a casual remarks..and true enough, i had my wish granted...instead of the Forever Friend trademark bear....they made me one at "Build-a-Bear"





The paws especially cute if you manage to get to see it live..according to Manager...there is a micro chip sew inside the bear for identification purpose..and also a wish made inside...but somehow this wish seems to be so secretive that no one told me what wishes they have made on my behalf....

Ermmm time will make it appears???

The shared owner of this gift....


A seperation pic from the sender and the bear....Handing over ceremony



And i am bringing it home in its own self made box...by the way..this box seems to look like a cage and really make me look abit like harry potter carrying its snow owl...



Ermmm if it seems that wishing for things in my blog works....maybe i should try something practical....

Anyone??? I wish...i wish...i wish im not so greedy...haha


Thanks pal!!!

No comments: