Friday, July 4, 2008

My first book out

After like 1 year, this is my first book out...1 week stay in camp...ermm a correction, almost 1 week stay in camp...

Tuesday i went off for some personal stuff....ermm....and surprisingly this in-camp is v "enjoyable"...

Apparently other than sending some rations on thursday...most of the time..im having my own free time...reading, playing psp, chinese chess and ermm sleep sleep and more sleep...

The only flop on this "sleep sleep sleep" thing is that i am sleeping in a smoking zone...if it was like SQ flights, i would have requested for non smoking bunk...

Making it worse...when smokers become too free in camp...they tend to smoke n smoke n smoke.....at one point, i was even made breathless i had to shift over to another bunk....

Haha..and if u think this is bad...there is somemore...
i admit i am a light sleeper but what will be worse than loud snorings from one bed to another and it happened that u are sleeping in the center?

anyway there is just one more week to go and i believe its not the worse...

My bunkmates are so fun..even after one year, we still has so much to prank on...

Believe me, if u think i am lame....they are worse.

and i guess they missed my prank as well.....

I am so tired now..and i plan to sleep through this weekend..at least...recuperate myself a bit....

No comments: